A.Cash Payment (Pay at AAP offices only)
B.Credit cards(BPI Credit Card, Visa Card, Master Card and Diners Credit Card)
1. Available at the AAP Main Office, Alabang Office, Makati Office, and Pampanga Office
2. Type of payment: point of sale using credit card terminal
3. How it works:
- Swipe the credit/debit card in the terminal
- The cashier will give you the official receipt indicating that you have paid your dues through a credit card
C.BDO Bill Payment
1. Available at all BDO Bills Payment facilities in the country
2. Type of payment: over the counter payment system
3. How it works:
- Fill out the BDO Bills Payment Slip with the following:
a. Company name - Automobile Association Philippines
b. Institution code - # 0136
c. Subscriber's acct number – Reference # generated by the website for onlineapplicationor call 705-3333 loc. 211 or 225 to get a temporary pin# for payment.
d. Subscriber’s account name – member’s full name
- Upon teller’s validation, the BDO Payment Slip serves as your official receipt
For more information on the BDO Bill Payment, visit www.bdo.com.ph or call 631-8000.
D.BPI’s check free payments
• Types of payment: online payment (Express Online); mobile payment (Express Mobile);
phone payment (Express Phone); and ATM payment (Express Teller ATM)
• How it works:
- Enroll your account through phone banking, BPI website or one-time visit to BPI branch of account and enroll your AAP membership number or temporary pin # as your referencenumber in BPI's Bill Payment Facility
- Pay your membership dues using the desired payment options mentioned above
Note:Applicable for renewal/old member's with alpha numeric membership number and BPI card holders only or you may call 705-3333 loc. 211 and get a temporary pin # for payment.
For more information on BPI payments, visit www.bpiexpressonline.com or call 89-100.
For online application assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-3333
E. Cebuana Lhuillier Payment
AAP members can also pay through Cebuana Lhuillier branches by following these simple steps:
1. Fill out the Pera Padala Form:
Sender’s Name: YOUR NAME
Receiver’s Name: AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES INC.
Transaction Type: COLLECTION
Amount: Php 0.00 (AMOUNT TO BE PAID)
Reference No.: REFERENCE NO. FROM AAP*
* a. New Membership: You can get your Reference No. from the message prompt after successfully applying for AAP membership online at www.aap.org.ph
b. Renewal: Your AAP Member’s Code (located above your name in your AAP membership card) will serve as your Reference No.
2. Present the Pera Padala Form and cash to the branch personnel
3. Get your validated Pera Padala Form to serve as your proof of payment
NOTE: P15 will be charged for every transaction.
F.Check payment (payable to "Automobile Association of the Philippines, Inc.")
You may call 705-3333 to schedule for pick-up within Metro Manila.