PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Important Notes and Reminders
- Fields with * are required and must be answered.
- Do not leave any blank. If not applicable, put NA, otherwise, the online application will not be submitted.
The applicant must present the original supporting documents (requirements personally or through a representative with ID at the nearest AAP office to proceed with the processing of PIDP.)
- Select a location if you want to pick up your Membership Kit
- Any roadworthy, four-wheel, duly LTO registered, privately-owned passenger car or not-for-hire light commercial vehicle, regardless of model and mileage, can be enrolled.
- Free emergency roadside and towing services can be availed of only AFTER 7 days from the date of activation of membership.
The Automobile Association Philippines (AAP) fully respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide us.
By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to the Terms and Conditions under our
. You hereby allow AAP and/or its authorized employees to collect and store your personal information solely for the purpose of processing your application for AAP Membership or Philippine International Driving Permit.